Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trimesters Part 3

With all the excitement of the new baby, I haven't had much chance to write about the third trimester.  So just for the sake of continuity, here are three brief points on my third trimester:
  • I failed the initial glucose tolerance test, which meant there was a possibility of gestational diabetes.  After much stress and a second longer and stronger (99 grams of sugar in 5 minutes!) test, I passed with flying colors.  Whew.
  • I had two baby showers and got lots of great things for the baby.  Everyone has been incredibly generous.
  • Scott and I celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary on June 18, five of the best years of my life.  We went out to dinner and a movie to celebrate one last time together before we would become three.

No comments:

Post a Comment